Saturday, April 14, 2012

Paper Playtime Blog Challenge

Hello Card Lovers,

Here is the card I am submitting to the Paper Playtime Blog Challenge (use and umbrella). Card base measures at 5 1/2 by 4 1/4.

Materials Used
Cricut Alphabet Cartridge (came pre-loaded on expression 2)(umbrella)
DCWV Flower Shower spring stack
DCWV teal card stock
yellow hemp twine
Black zig pen (stitching around umbrella)
Stampin Up (Get well soon)
3D Foam squares
orange gems from Me & My Big Ideas Co.
corner punch

I was so excited to see that this challenge was to use and umbrella. I have had this paper stack from DCWV for forever and this is the first time I have ever used it, I just love all the little umbrellas in the background I new it would go hand in hand with this challenge. Hope you all Enjoy !!!
Happy Scrapper
Brianna





No comments:

Post a Comment