Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mojo Monday Challenge 249

Hello Card Lovers,
                  This is my first ever challenge that I am entering over at the Mojo Monday blog. I hope, I do them proud. There are a lot of other, very talented card makers that also enter this challenge. So here's what I came up with...
Materials Used
Nifty Fifties Cricut Cartridge
Scrappy Moms (The Charmed Life) Sentiment Stamp set
K&Co. Berry Sweet Paper
DCWV Solid Cardstock
Bakers Twine
Adhesive
K&Co. Rhinestones(Pink)
Queen&Co. Rhinestones (Yellow)
Fiskars Boarder & Corner Punch
Cuttlebug & Darice Embossing Folders
3D Foam Squares
       I just love all the bright colors on this card. I was so lucky to get the last paper pack from K&Co. at my local JoAnn's. A lot of the blog challenges I have been entering lately have had to do with summer & I just think this paper is adorable and fits the challenges perfectly.
        Well on with my cuts and measurements for this card. My card base measures at 5.5X4.5, I cut my cherries from the Nifty Fifties cartridge on page 66. I cut these at 3inches using my Gypsy. I used the Shift button and layers 1 and 1shift. Any further questions feel free to ask!!
        I hope you all enjoy and I hope this card inspires you all to use some color and puts you in the summer mood.
Thanks & Happy Scrappin'
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment