Thursday, July 12, 2012

Yummy Yummy

Hello Card Lovers,
             This card I will be entering in the "Yummy Yummy" challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut.
Materials Used
Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge
DCWV Sweet Shoppe CardStock & Solid Cardstock
Studio G Sentiment Stamp
Cuttlebug & Darice Embossing Folders
Bakers Twine
Buttons Galore & More Buttons
Fiskars Boarder & Corner Punch
ATG Adhesive
3D Foam Squares
Black Gel Pen


My card base measures at 5 x 4.25, my ice cream sundae is cut at 4.5 inches using my Gypsy, you can find this sundae on page 57 of your booklet. I also cut the little tag out from page 69 from same cartridge this was cut at 2inches. I hope you all enjoyed and Happy Scrappin'.
Brainna

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so YUMMY! Love the colors and the buttons are the perfect accents. Awesome faux stitching...thanks for Joining my Challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very yummy card! I love that DCWV stack, it is so fun to work with! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week!
    FCCB DT
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love the colors and the faux stitching. Thanks for sharing with us @ FCCB!
    Blessings,
    Belinda - FCCB DT
    http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete