Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back To School

Hello Card Lovers,
       I will have a couple post for tonight. These 1st cards I am going to be sharing with you will be entered into The Scrappy Moms Teriffic Tuesday challenge.
       I only have one child, who is only going to be 15 months. So I don't have any teachers to make gifts for, but I still love the challenge. Here is what I came up with...

Materials Used
Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge
Just Because Cards Cricut Cartridge
Scrappy Moms (The Charmed Life) Sentiment Stamps
Indie Chic Paper Stack
DCWV Solid Cardstock
Buttons From Stash
Grey & Orange Bakers Twine
Cuttle Bug Emboss Folder
Fiskars Boarder Punch
ATG Adhesive
 
     I made a little set of note cards, I only made three to go into the coordinating envelope. You could make as many as you wanted though. My little card measure at 4" x 3.5", I put a solid  piece of cardstock on the inside over the patter paper so the teacher could write message. For the writing of the pencil I used grey bakers twine, I think its just adds a little something extra.
       Feel free to ask any question you may have. Hope you all enjoyed !!!
Thanks & Happy Scrappin"
Brianna
 
 

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute. I like the embossing on the pencils and the twine for the writing. Very cute idea!

    Linda ☺
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO cute!!!! Love them =) Thanks so much for playing along with the Scrappy Moms!!! And thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' CUTE!! I'm sure any teacher would LOVE them. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete