Sunday, August 5, 2012

Smore' Anyone Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

Hello Card Lovers,

      I am back with another card, for the challenge going on over at Fantaboulous Cricut Blog. The theme for this challenge was to use anything camping inspired. I found the perfect cut on my "Enjoy the Seasons" imagine cartridge. I am kinda embarrassed to say this, but I have never been camping in my life. I tried to get as inspired as possible and I hope I did all you camping enthusiast proud. Here is what I came up with...
Materials Used
Enjoy The Seasons Imagine Cartridge
My Pink Stamper Stamps (More Punny-Licious)
Bakers Twine
Sizzik Embossing Folder
Barbara Trombley Art Glitter (Orange Crush)
Buttons From Stash
Echo Park Pattern Paper (Blue)
DCWV Solid Card Stock
3D Foam Squares
ATG Adhesive
Zig Glue Pen

My card base measures at 6x4 , the yellow background paper is also cut at 6x4. My Camping background is cut at 3.6", I cut this once as a single image, then cut it again so I could cut it with layers. I used zig glue pen on the flames of my fire so I could sprinkle with orange glitter.
    I Hope you all enjoy my camping themed card, feel free to ask any further questions you may have.

Thanks & Happy Scrappin"
Brianna


1 comment:

  1. Super cute...so glad you joined us at FCCB this week! Your blog is super cute! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete