Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Spooky!!

Hello Card Lovers,
    I get more and more excited as the days go on for October to come. I just love Halloween so much. I even have been contemplating putting my Halloween decorations up. I know some of you probably just giggled about that thought. I am a person who would rather put decorations up early so that when the holiday is over I can take them down right away.
     I am also excited cause my son will be 16 months this October and I am so super excited to get him dressed up to go trick or treat. I think I finally decided on his Halloween costume, it's a character that my all time favorite actor plays... Edward Scissor Hands . I just love Johnny Depp, its funny cause when you walk into my craft room all you see are owls and Johnny Depp lol. My husband is aware of my obsession, I told him when we met Johnny has been in my life for a long time and that he needs to understand that.
     Well I am really here because I made a project for the Halloween challenge going on over at Little Scrap Pieces. I decided to not make a card this time and I opted for a Treat Box instead. I plan on giving these to my Boss and my Employee for Halloween this Year. Here is what I made...
Materials Used
Close to my Heart (Artiste Cricut Cartridge)
My Pink Stamper Spook-alicious Stamp set
DCWV Bewitched Cardstock
Studio G Bakers Twine
Button From Stash
Studio G Purple Rhinestones
Green Paper Flower From Stash
Hot Glue
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
ATG Adhesive
Candy
   
  So I was super excited to finally use my Artiste cricut cartridge, I just received this last week and this is the first time I have gotten to play with it. All my cuts are from this Cartridge with list cut sizes below. I just love how this little treat box turn out, I just hope my Boss and Employee like it just as much. Thank you all for stopping by and Happy Scrappin"
Brianna
 
Coffin is cut at 7" top and bottom
Rosette: 1.5" x 2
Accent Behind Rosette 4"
Banner: 0.5" x 2
 

1 comment:

  1. I love Halloween too! Love making project so my fun with out all the stress and time constraints of Christmas. Great treat hold so spooky fun. Wonderful colors. Thanks so much for joining the LSP Challenge this week.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete