Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Halloween!! Guest Diva.

Hello Card Lovers,
     I am super excited to share with you all, that I am Guest Diva, over at Die Cuttin Divas !! This weeks Challenge is a Sketch Challenge, here is the sketch we had to use.
Here is what I came up with.....

Materials Used
Create A Critter 2
DCWV Bewitched Paper
My Pink Stamper (Spook-alicious)
Studio G Rhinestones
Black & White Gel Pen
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Bakers Twine
Googly Eyes
3D Foam Squares

    My card base is 4.25 x 5.5. My pumpkin is cut at 2.75" and the spider with her web is cut at 1.75". I am so happy with how this card turned out. I just love sketch challenges they make you think outside the box. 
     I want to say a Big thank you to all the talented designers over at Die Cuttin Divas for having me. If anyone has further questions about my card, don't hesitate to ask. 
Thanks & Happy Scrapping"
Brianna

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, you did a great job on the sketch. Love the pumkin and the little spider!!
    Glad that you could be our guest Diva this week at DCD!!
    Gerda.
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Card!Great catch on the Sketch!Congrats on your GT spot!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete