Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Guess What ?!?!

Hello Bloggy Friends,
    I don't have a card to show you today, well as of right now I don't. I am hoping to get into my craft room tonight!! Instead,I am here to tell you that I am so super excited, my husband came home from work last night and told my to go online and pick out any Silhouette Cameo bundle that I wanted, that, that was going to be my Christmas present. I never thought I would want anything other than Cricut's, I guess I was wrong!! I have been watching many videos on what the silhouette can do and it is simply amazing. I also have been seeing many, many great projects made with the silhouette. Two of my favorite designers use this machine quite frequently on their projects, your can find their great creations at....Karen @ Little Scrap Pieces & Tanya @ Nonna's Craft Corner make sure to check out these ladies blogs, their creations are always so adorable and so inspiring, hence that's why I am getting a silhouette :)  I should get my goodies sometime next week, so stay tuned to see what projects I will come up with!!
Happy Scrapping
Brianna

2 comments:

  1. Oh YAY! Merry Christmas to you! You are sooo going to love this amazing machine, and I am so excited for you! Thank you so much for your sweet comment about my work - you are too kind. Now, keep us posted on the arrival of your Christmas bundle - I can't wait to see the amazing things you will create with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing the "happy dance" for your one you start cutting svg you will love having the best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete