Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Cuttlebug Spot:Challenge Time !!

Hello Bloggy Friends,
     It's Tuesday and that means it's time for another challenge over at The Cuttlebug Spot. This weeks challenge is to create a project based on one of the four seasons (winter,spring,summer or fall). I hope you will all have time to join us in this weeks challenge. Here is what I came up with...
    As you can see by my card I used winter as my season of inspiration. My adorable image is a Digi stamp from WeeStamps. I printed her out in grayscale on my computer cause I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color her in. I used Spellbinders "Standard Circle Large" to cut out around her. I also cut a second circle and cut it in half and embossed it with my snowflake embossing folder ,then I inked around the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink. I added some sparkly white glitter to the fur trim on her coat and on the ground for the snow.
     My card base is your stand A2 size card. I cut the flowers from "The Flower Shop" cricut cartridge and quilled them and added some prima green flowers behind them for the petals. I cut these some time ago so I don't remember the size that they were cut at.
     I hope this card gives you some inspiration and I can't wait to see what everyone creates!! So stop on by and enter the challenge and join in on the fun.
Thanks & Happy Scrappin'
Brianna

4 comments:

  1. Aw! Your Card is Adorable! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet - love that adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,love your coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so cute, the sentiment goes perfectly with the image!!

    ReplyDelete