Monday, January 7, 2013

FCCB Challenge #143: Tag You're It !!

Hello Bloggy Friends,
     As you all no it's Monday so that means it's time for another challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog . This weeks challenge is called "Tag You're it", can you guess what it is !? If you guess make a project and incorporate  tag, you are correct. Here is what I came up with.....
                           
     I used my "Once Upon A Princess" cricut cartridge to make my tag. The tag is cut at 3.75" and my cupcake along with all it's layers were cut at 2.5". I designed this on my gypsy, because I knew I wanted to use the hide feature so it wouldn't cut out the face. I then stamped the face using my Peachy Keen "PK-294 The Cornies 1 1/8". The little tag, is from My Craft Spot "Tiny Tags" along with both sentiments . The circle die is from Die-Namics, that I bought from my local craft store,"Memories for The Making".
     I hope you all join is with this weeks challenge and I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Scrappin'
Brianna

9 comments:

  1. This is great Brianna, the polka dot paper looks perfect with the fun images!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute tag. Love the PK face on the cup cake.
    Gerda.
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brianna - Such a cute card. I have the cart and am rather new to card crafting, especially stamping. Seeing the Peachy Keen stamps used so much I want to order some, especially after seeing this card. Can you share how you did the face - particularly the eyes and cheek color? Thanks in advance.
    Melinda Strange
    Huntsville, TX
    csi275@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty and colourful tag Brianna.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I love that smiling face and the tag is really cute on there.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, love the colours and the smile just says it all.
    Hugs Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the colors! Makes me smile! Thanks for all your great work on FCCB.

    Recollection Alley

    ReplyDelete