Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The CuttleBug Spot: Use Triangles

Hello Bloggy Friends,
    It's time for another terrific challenge over at The Cuttlebug Spot. This post is going to be short and sweet because I am sicker than a dog right now. This Tuesdays Challenge is to use Triangles somewhere on your creations. Here is what I came up with.....
As you can see my triangles are on my paper and in the background, also my owls beak is a triangle. My owl is cut from "Create A Critter 2" cartridge and is cut at 3.5".  My twine is "Timeless Twine" Strawberry Cupcake you can purchase it here at  http://www.bellacreationz.bigcartel.com. You will see me only use this brand twine from this day out, because I am now apart of their fabulous DT!! Hope you all decide to join in on the fun this week. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Scrapping 
Brianna
 

7 comments:

  1. Your owl looks awesome! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That paper makes me wish summer time was here! That twine is becoming my fav color too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little owl! Love the fun colors and patterns and that twine is just the perfect touch. What an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brianna,
    First of all, thanks so much for popping over to my blog and for the sweet comment!
    Your card is adorable! Wow, funny thing....I just made a shaped card using this very same cut a few nights ago waiting to post next week.
    Also, you mentioned you live in Brainerd. I live near Duluth but my hubby and I are both from that area. We are from Little Falls! Small world, ha?
    Hope to see more of your awesome projects in the future..now following!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete