Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Cuttlebug Spot DT Post

Happy Tuesday everyone!! I am so glad you were all able to stop by. This weeks challenge over at The Cuttlebug Spot, is, "Life is like a box of chocolates", make a sweet project with chocolate. Here is the card I made....

As you can see I didn't use actual chocolates, because candy does not last long in my household :) Instead I used my January Peachy Keen SOMK and stamped the entire background with the chocolate stamps. I colored my card using my Spectrum Noirs. I added some Chocolate Chip Timeless Twine. I hand cut out some hearts and embossed them using a chevron embossing folder and added a couple rhinestones. I hope you will all find time to join us in this weeks challenge!! We always have fabulous prizes up for grabs. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
                                                                           

5 comments:

  1. great paper and love the added heart sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just fabulous! I love the way your candies turned out - they look totally yummy! Such a fun card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing our Twine Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely box of chocolates, I think I'd like the sparkly one please.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks good enough to eat. I just wanted to say thank you so much for the package that dropped through my door today - there is so much in there. You girls are The Cuttlebug Spot are far too generous x

    ReplyDelete