Sunday, March 24, 2013

NEW LOOK!!

Happy Sunday Everyone !! I don't have any cards to show you, I actually just wanted to share with you the new look of my blog. What do you all think !? My FABULOUS sister, who is also a graphic designer put the entire look together for me. I told her I wanted owls then I left the rest to her, she is so uber talented and I am so grateful for all her hard work. You can find her blog by clicking on the link http://creationsbycassielynn.blogspot.com/ . She does a little bit of everything, she is very talented when it comes to crocheting she also does paper crafts like me. I want to thank you all for stopping by and I HOPE you will all grab my new button to post on your sidebars :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the colors and pretty graphics! Your signature looks awesome too -so cute ♥ Your sister did a fabulous job - creativeness must run in your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool looking owl and wonderful redesign

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your new look is amazing...love that owl..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute blog design:) Love the sweet owls!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete