Saturday, May 4, 2013

Timeless Twine: Mothers Day Challenge

 
I am so pumped that we are having a challenge over at Timeless Twine. Since we are in the wonderful month of May, this months challenge will be, Mother's Day. The challenge will run from May 4-31st, all you have to do is head on over to the Timeless Twine blog to link up your entry. You can link any project as long as it follows the theme and it has to be a new creation. Of course it wouldn't be a challenge without a prize. One lucky winner will receive a 120yd rainbow party pack, of yummy delicious twine!!
 
Here is what I created......
I used the "Natural" Timeless Twine on my card.
Image of Natural Baker's Twine by Timeless Twine
 
I hope you all will join in on the fun, you have plenty of time to enter into this challenge!! Thank you all for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you all create.
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Brianna I love your card! The pink and the yellow just pop and then the blue just sets it off!! You did awesome and I loved it!
    Hugs,
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is really amazing.. I love the design.. so creative and fun.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet idea...a very clever card and you Mom will love it! Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete