Monday, November 11, 2013

For My Handsome Buck~ Peachy Keen Release Challenge #1

Good evening all my crafty friends! I am here to share with you a quick little treat bag I made, for one of the release challenges going on over at Peachy Keen Stamps. This challenges was to Create a treat bag using the colors GREEN and ORANGE, and use at least one button.
Here is my take on the challenge...
I decided to make this sweet little treat bag for my hubby with Hershey Kisses inside. My treat box is from the PPPR store, called K-Cup Treat cutting file. It's meant to hold little keurig coffee cups but I just left out the inside insert and put candy instead. I also used Layered Labels 1 cutting files by PPPR as well.
K-Cup Treat Cutting FilesLayered Labels 1 Cutting Files
My sweet little Peachy Stamp and Sentiment came from the PKSC-11 November 2012 set. I colored my adorable little buck in using my Spectrum Noirs by Crafters Companion.
I finished my treat bag off by adding some super fun Pumpkin Orange, Timeless Twine, love how bright this twine is.
Image of Pumpkin Orange Bakers Twine ~ Timeless Twine™
I added some orange Sequences and rhinestones, green star button and some faux stitching around my layered label.
I hope you all enjoyed my green and orange project as much as I do!? Now we will see what the hubby think. I will see you all soon.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. what an adorable treat bag! LOVE it!!! also a new follower to your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE!! Love the polka dot paper and super cute deer! Great job on the challenge! Thanks for playing along in the Peachy Keen Release Party challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love your project and Thank you for joining the challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I bet your hubby loved it. This is a great treat holder!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete