Friday, November 8, 2013

Your Next Stamp: Fun Friday Challenge

Hello Everyone and Happy Friday!! It's time for a new "Fun Friday" challenge to start off the month of November. The challenge as always will remain the same for the entire month. You can either use the inspiration photo or the sketch or both to create you project. I decided to use the sketch for this card.
I used the sweet new Digital image called "Smiley Santa" , that was released at the beginning of the month along with eight other adorable digi's that are all available for purchase in the YNS store, right now!
Here is the Inspiration photo and sketch, for the month of November.
 
I colored my super sweet Santa in using my Spectrum Noirs, I think he turned out great. All my pattern paper of from a Crate Paper Digital paper pack titled "Sleigh Ride" I just love the vintage feel to them, don't you!? My sentiment is comes from a the PKSC-11 November, Peachy Keen Stamp set.
I hope you all enjoy my fun Christmas card and be sure to head on over to the YNS Challenge Blog, to see what all my fabulous DT sisters came up with, and to play along of course.
TGIF and have a great day!! 




4 comments:

  1. Santa looks awesome! Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I am loving this card. THe paper you picked is so pretty and perfect. Santa is colored perfect and that sentiment is so darn cute!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as can be!! I love this Santa image!! :)) Your card is so fun!! I love the bright & happy colors!! Xo

    ReplyDelete