Wednesday, January 29, 2014

PPPR DT Day: Cupid Love

Hello all, Happy Wednesday!! It's time for another DT day over at PPPR and I have a sweet Valentines day card to share with you all.
Files Used:
Cupid Cutting FilesKite & Clouds Cutting FilesSimple Banner Shapes Cutting Files
I stamped this adorable little banner with the "Fancy Mini Alphas" stamp set from SP & Company.
All my papers beside my solids and my banner, came from the Digital paper pack "Fourteen" by Crate paper at ACdigitals.com.
I embossed my clouds using a Sizzix embossing folder.
Other materials used:
Strawberry Cupcake bakers twine by Timeless Twine
Pink Pearls
Clear "Wink of Stella"
Peachy Keen~ PK-1320 In the Garden Face Assortment
 
I hope you all enjoyed my sweet little Valentines day card today, I will be back soon with more creations that I have been working on. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day my friends!!
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love it my sweet friend!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww!!! Cupid couldn't be any cuter !!
    I love fourteen, too !! :))
    We both love bright happy papers !! :)) hugs !

    ReplyDelete