Thursday, January 16, 2014

YNS: Fun Friday: Love Birds

Hello everyone TGIF!! So excited this week is coming to a close and the weekend with shortly be upon us. I am so excited for Saturday, after work, I am going to my parents to celebrate our family Christmas. I know it seems late but we are a very close family and still celebrate Christmas with both sides of relatives, plus my sister and I are married so we have the in-laws to celebrate with plus family on their sides. So, by the time it comes to our Christmas everyone is exhausted, we have now made a Christmas tradition of celebrating in mid January, and I wouldn't have it any other way, its the perfect balance.
Don't worry though, I will not be sharing a Christmas card with you all today, I actually will be sharing a Valentines day card with you all. I used one of the sweet new digi's by YNS that were release earlier this month, for this easel card.

 
This very beautiful digi is called Blossom Birds. I colored it up using my Spectrum Noirs by Crafters Companion. My pattern paper is from the American Crafts- Dear Lizzy, Lucky Charm Stack.
Other Materials Used:
Card Base: Lori Whitlock- Silhouette Online Store
Die-Namics- Mini Doily Circles
Flair Button- Studio G
Prima Rose
Gelly Roll Pen-Star Dust
Pink Peal Brads- Echo Park-A perfect Summer- Lori Whitlock
Misc: Adhesive pearl stickers(on flowers) and Heart Stickers
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper
 
I used the YNS inspiration photo to inspire this card!
 
Thank you all for stopping by and I hope you'll all find time to join along in this month Fun Friday Challenge, you can find all the challenge detail HERE.
Hope you all have a great day and a safe weekend.
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love the super happy & bright colors!!
    This card really makes me smile!!
    I'm so happy to hear that you had a fab Christmas...!! (Because I already know what you got...!!) lol !! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the cheery colors and card technique to go with it. And how fun to have Christmas again?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh oh this is just beautiful!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete