Monday, February 17, 2014

TTDT Day: R is for Robot

Well, Monday is upon us again, one of the best things about Monday, is it's my turn to post over at the Timeless Twine  blog. Possibly the one and only exciting thing about Mondays!!
 We continue this month by sharing 3D creations with you all, I decided to make a 3D project to go into my peanuts bedroom. The hubby and myself are redoing a complete makeover on my old craft room :( and turning it into my 2 1/2 year old's, big boy room. My craft room is now down in our bedroom, it's bittersweet all in one, we made this decision because we will be planning for our second child soon.... no I am not pregnant yet, hopefully soon though.  I am lucky enough to still have a space to craft and having a hubby who is willing to let me have, half of our bedroom!
My peanut doesn't really have a choice, but I have decided that his big boy room with have the theme, "Robots", I am pretty sure he is okay with it though :) he loves my project!
Here is what I made....


 
It's a 3D Shadow Box Frame, I have been kinda on a kick with making these lately. I plan on making one that also says, "J is for Jayden" since that's my little peanuts name. I decided to loosely and sporadically decorate the inside of my frame with some vibrant Lemonade Yellow, Timeless Twine.
Lemonade Yellow Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine
 
My adorable robot is from the "Robots Cutting File" by PPPR.
Pattern Paper- Unknown
Solids-DCWV
Studio Calico- Wood Stars
Orange Sequences
Red Pearl Pen
Stapler
 
I hope you all enjoy my fun 3D project today!? I plan on doing a couple more things to the edges, like adding gears and more yummy twine.
Thank you all for stopping by and have a fantastic week!
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Brianna, this is so much FUN! Love how you used the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and I know he will love it in his room!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete