Thursday, March 27, 2014

Whimsy & Stars Studio Design Team Member Announcement & New release :D

 I am Excited to announce I have been chosen to join the design team over at Whimsy & Stars Studio :) I will be serving a 3 month term, creating adorable projects using their digi stamps. I am not just here to announce that I made it on the team, but to also share my first creation with you, using the adorable new digi image called "Daisy Bunny".
Digital Stamp Instant Download: Daisy Bunny
Isn't she just the sweetest!? You can find all of Whimsy & Stars Studios stamps(rubber & digi) over in their Etsy Shop and all digis are set up as instant download!!

Mabelle will be having a  giveaway to celebrate our first DT Showcase & Release of the year! She is going to be selecting TWO random winners who will win ONE Digi Stamp of their choice. Random winners will be selected from those people who visit her blog and leave a comment on that day's post. Deadline for leaving their comments is Monday, March 30th. 

 I colored my image in using my Spectrum Noirs and then made my clouds using some Tim Holtz distress ink. My vegetable pattern paper came from a digital paper pack by Echo Park called "Splendid Sunshine". The green polka dot paper is from a 6x6 paper pad called, "Lets Polka"by Lawn Fawn. 
I finished it up by stamping my sentiment using a stamp by My Pink Stamper and added a brad by My Minds Eye and finally, some crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl Jam. 
I hope you like my sweet card, if you are not already a follower of Whimsy and Stars Studio, head on over to check it out and follow. I will be back sharing my next Whimsy and Stars creation on April 9th :)



5 comments:

  1. Congrats my friend! They are lucky to have you. This card is so cute. I love it to pieces. Its perfect ❤️
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Brianna. You sure are going to do wonders :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the colors and that cute paper....this is adorable. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations.. awesome coloring..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and pretty. Love the big bow and fun papers. Looking forward to being on the W&S team with you!

    ReplyDelete