Thursday, March 27, 2014

YNS: Fun Friday: The sun will come out tomorrow

Hello Everyone, TGIF! I cannot believe we have already reached the end of March, bring it on, I am ready for some warm weather. I am here to share a spring/summer card with you all today using the adorable digi stamp from the Your Next Stamp store called, "Floating down the river".
 I decided to do an image search on google to find different breeds of cats and that's where I came up with the color scheme for this adorable little kitty. I colored my digi in using my Spectrum Noirs. My cloud pattern paper is from a digital paper pack by Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons called, Spring Fling Pattern pack. I added some pretty crinkle ribbon by 3 Girl Jam and finished it up by adding a button with some Graphite Grey, Timeless Twine. 

Other Materials:
Sentiment: SP & Company
Sun Charm 
Fiskars Boarder Punch 

I based my card off of this months provided sketch....
I rotated the sketch so I could have my image be bigger and take up more of the card. 
You still have time to join in on this months challenge, we would love to see what you create, PS: you don't have to use YNS products, of course if you have them use them :D 
To find out all the challenge details head on over to the challenge blog, there you will see all the rules and also both, this months provided sketch and inspiration photo. 
Thank you all for stopping by, I will be back tomorrow with another blogpost/bloghop, see you all then!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, is this ever adorable! The image is SO sweet and love the whole arrangement! SO adorable Brianna!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete