Sunday, May 18, 2014

We Go Together!

Hello everyone, happy Sunday! It's my day to post over at the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons blog. I'm so happy that we are supposed to have decent weather here to day in MN. How is the weather where you are located? Well, since summer is fast approaching that means so is mine and my hubby's 5 year wedding anniversary. Today's card will be the one he will be getting when that day comes around <3
File Used:
 
Cookout Cutting Files
 I kept it kinda simple and with files because I knew I wanted to use a bunch of different patterns and layers.
My stamps came from three different Peachy Keen Stamp Sets:
PK-116 We Go Together
PKSC-25 January 2014
PK-1320 In the Garden Face Assortment
All my papers came from my scrap bin once again, gotta love it!
Have you had the chance to stop by The Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon FaceBook page yet!? We would love to see you over there.
Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet, cute & romantic card I love it. Happy 5th anniversary you newly wed you gosh my sweetie and I celebrated out 37th Dec, 2013.
    Congrats and enjoy your day!!

    Joan Smith

    ReplyDelete