Thursday, May 29, 2014

YNS Fun Friday: Bunny Love

Hello TGIF everyone!! I have a new card to share with you all today for the current "Fun Friday" monthly challenge going on over at the YNS challenge blog.
 YNS Digi Stamp: Thoughtful Bunny
 
I used this months inspirational photo to design my card.
I mainly drew my inspiration from the flowers, this helped me choose what papers I wanted to use. I also took inspiration from the wooden table by using wooden embellishments.
I colored my bunny in using my Spectrum Noirs markers.
Markers used:
BGR1-BGR4
PP1, PP3
CR7,CR9
 
There is still about a week left to get in on this months challenge! To see all the challenge rules head on over to the YNS challenge blog, there you will also find plenty of inspiration :)
 Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day.
 
 
 


2 comments: