Monday, June 9, 2014

Eye Love U! Timeless Twine DT Day

Hello Happy Monday! The time is here for another design team day for me over at the Timeless Twine blogEye can't begin to tell you how much I love today's card.
Okay, now you can SEE what I  mean lol! Mine and my hubbies 5 year wedding anniversary is coming up so I thought I would make him, his anniversary card. He will actually be getting a couple of cards that day :) Keeping in mind June's color challenge theme, I used some Aqua Blue and Red Bakers Twine.
I probably will never make one of these cards again because it was so time consuming, even though I loved the outcome. I hand glued each one these googly eyes down using a dab of hot glue, so I know the card is sturdy. I hope my hubby likes it as much as I do.
Thank you all for stopping by and have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment