Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Some Odd Girl: Digi release Day

Hello Everyone, Happy Tuesday :D I am super excited for digi release day, also only one more day of work after today and then 12 days off!! I hope in all those days off I will be able to find a little time to get crafty. My brother, sister-in-law and two nieces are here from Tampa, who we haven't seen for four years, so there will be lots of family time!! Now you all know if you don't see me in blog-land the next couple days, that's why.
So on with some digi fun, there are two new digi images being release today over in the Some Odd Girl Store. Today's images are, "Moving Kaylee" and "Party Pig", I will be sharing a card with you all using "Party Pig".
My papers and diecuts are from Crate Paper. I added some misc. embellies I had in my stash and then framed my image with some fun fringe ribbon.
I colored this sweet piggy using my Spectrum noirs.
Colors Used:
PP1,PP3,PP4,BT1,BT3,HB2,HB3,BG1
After I colored I added some glossy accents to his snout to make it look wet, like they usually do.
I hope you all like this super sweet birthday card!? Be sure to go see the other girls projects over at the Some Odd Girl Blog!!
Thanks for stopping by, have a swell day :D


No comments:

Post a Comment