Sunday, September 7, 2014

Spooky! PPPR Design Team Day :D

Hello Everyone, It's time for another fab DT day for me over at the PPPR Blog :D Well, the weather is finally changing here in MN and Fall is right around the corner. As much as I am not ready for what comes after fall, I am ready for my favorite holiday, Halloween!
So today, I will be sharing a spooky cute card with you all.
PPPR File used:
Little Witches Cutting Files
I layered a couple different images from this set using my Silhouette studio software. I did a print and cut using an offset to leave a white boarder around my image. I added some Stickles to my pumpkins(orange peel) and (yellow) to my wand. I put some glossy accents on the cats eyes to make them pop out more as well.
I paper pieced the background using different size strips of paper from the new DCWV, "EEK a Boo" Paper stack.
Enamel Dots: Doodlebug Designs- Halloween Assortment
Embossing folder
American Crafts- Thickers
 
I Hope you all enjoy and sorry if you think it's to soon for Halloween :D
I am a little obsessed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment