Friday, October 10, 2014

Capturing Life with Photos: Fabby Friday

TGIFF: Thank Goodness it's Fabby Friday :D hehe! Friday's are always good no matter what, but they are even better when it's Tiddly Inks, Friday. Anyone have big plans this weekend? I plan on spending my weekend relaxing, spending time with my peanut and also get some crafting time in.
I may also do some de-cluttering and cleaning, we will see if it actually happens lol. Maybe I photograph my progress, which ties in perfectly with today's creation.  
 
I thought she was so cute sitting inside of the frame posing, that I decided to turn her into a Polaroid picture.
Papers: American Crafts: Dear Lizzy: Day Dreamer
Pink Paislee: Hey Kid
October Afternoon: 9to5: Paid in Full
 
My Minds Eye: Enamel Dots
Wooden Embellishment: Studio Calico
Sentiment: Oh Snap: BellaCreationz4u
 
Markers: Spectrum Noirs
Hair: TN1,GB1,GB6,GB7
Skin: TN1,TN2,FS1,FS7
Outfit: CR2-CR4,CR6,BT1,BT3
Shoes: BG5,BG6,BG8
Frame: BG1,GT1,GT2 and Copic BG18
 
Be sure to go and check out what the girls made over at the Tiddly Inks blog. There is also still a couple days to join in on our "Make it Sparkle" challenge, so check out the details on that as well, we would love for you all to join in!!
Hugs
 

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I just love the design and you picked the perfect papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and I love that you put her inside the Polaroid frame and of course I LOVE that sentiment! =) TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Brianna! The paper is fab you chose and the colors are perfect. Such a sweet image.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete