Sunday, October 19, 2014

C.C. Designs: Design Team Call Submission

Hello Again, this is my second post for the day. If you are looking for the YNS release blog hop, click HERE.
I am here to share my design team submission with you all for the current C.C. Design Team call. When I seen this call, I knew I needed to try out for it. I have been an admire of C.C. designs for quite some time now.
 For my card,  I decided to used Witchy Mae by Some Odd Girl Stamps.
I colored her in using my Spectrum Noirs & Copics.
Markers Used:
Skin Tones: FS4,TN2,TN3,TN4,CR4,PP5
Hair: OR1,OR2,GB7,EB3
Outfit: Copics: C1,C3,C5,C7,V06,V12,V15
Spectrums: CG1,CG2,CG4,DG2, HB1,HB2
Cat: BG1,BG3,BG5
Broom: TN2,TN3,TN6,EB2
 
My sentiment is from the, Halloween Tags stamp set from There She Goes Stamps.
Pattern Papers: WeR Memory Keepers: Bewitched
Solid paper: American Crafts
Wood Veneers
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye
Ticket: BellaCreationz4u Etsy Shop
 
What do you all think!? Of course I went with a Halloween card, because it's my favorite holiday.
I have only watched Hocus Pocus like 8 times already, haha.
 
 I will be keeping my fingers crossed tightly, as I sit very Impatiently, to see who made the cut. I want to thank you all for stopping by and taking a peek at my creation, I appreciate you all so very much!
See you soon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment: