Thursday, October 16, 2014

For Delivery Dec. 25th: YNS Fun Friday

TGIF!! I am so happy I have the day off today, I do have to work tomorrow but at least its a short day. I hope to get some crafting done today, but I am having some work done on my back today for a bulged disk, so we shall see. I was able to get a card made for the Fun Friday challenge going on over at the YNS challenge blog.
 Stamp Used: Ellie Loves to Skate
Spectrum Noirs Used:
BG1-BG3,FS4,FS7,FS9,CR3,TN3,TN5,TN7,DR2,DR4,DR6,BT1,BT2,BT4
 
 
Materials:
Papers: October Afternoon (pattern)
American Crafts (solid)
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye
ARC Wood Tape
 
As you can see I used this months provided sketch for the layout of my card.
If you would like to join in on the challenge, and we hope you do. You can find all the details over on the YNS challenge blog HERE.
Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment