Monday, October 20, 2014

My Poison: Timeless Twine DT Day

Hello, Happy Monday! It's my turn to post over at the Timeless Twine Blog :) Halloween is officially only 12 days away, and I needed to come up with a cute idea to hold candy at my work. What's cuter than serving candy out off a witch shoe!?

I know this probably wont hold a lot of candy so I will be making a little poison jar to hold some more.  I just couldn't resist this shoe!
I used a couple different things from the shop to embellish this.

October Embellishment Kit

SALE New Halloween Embellishment Kit - October Embellishment Kit - Card Kit - Scrapbook Embellishement Kit
I used this sequins out of this kit, for my buckle
 
 
Solid Black Bakers Twine by Timeless TwineSolid Orange Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine
I used the black twine to wrap around my popsicle stick and the orange to make a double bow under my spider.
My pattern paper is from WeR memory keepers, Bewitched collection.
My shoe and other cut files are from SVGCuts, Toil & Trouble Collection.
 
I hope you all like today's creation, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: