Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Some Odd Girl, Digi release Day!!

Hello again, if you are just stopping by my blog, this is my second post for the day!
I am super excited to share with you all the card I made for release day. There are four new items being released in the Some Odd Girl shop today, yes, I said four.
I will be showcasing two of the four, plus some other goodies from the shop.
I used Scarecrow(digi) & Loopy Sentiments V1
EEK, I am just in love with this scarecrow, is he not the greatest! Of course the Loopy Sentiments are fab as well :)
 
Other items used from the Shop include:
 
Markers used: Spectrum Noirs & Copics
Scarecrow: EB1,EB2,(E13),TB5,TB7,TB9,BG1,BG3,BG5,BG7,TN1,TN3,OR1-OR3,LY1,LY3,CG1,CG2,(E11),(E15)
Birds: BG4,BG5
 
Other Materials:
Hey Kid paper pad by Pink Paislee
MME Enamel Dots
YNS: Enamel Dots
Jute
Button: October Afternoon
Lime Green Stickles
 
You can check out the other fab creations from the other design team members by going to the Some Odd Girl Blog. Also, there is still about a week to join in on the "Digi Me" going on right now in the Some Odd Girl Community, you can find all deets about it HERE!
 
Thank you all for stopping bye for a second time :)
 


3 comments:

  1. So fun, girlie! Love the colors and your coloring!

    hugs,
    JoAnn:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is too cute for words! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so fun, Brianna - this card makes me smile!

    Hey, good luck with the WD DT call!

    ReplyDelete