Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Some Odd girl Digital release: Yehaw!!

Hello and happy Tuesday everyone :) Hope you all had a great Monday yesterday. I am here today, with the new releases from Some Odd Girl.
For my creation, I decided to make a gift bag, cause you never know when you will need one.
Meet, Cowboy Kody, I want to inform you all that Kody is indeed a full digi. I decided to crop him off from waist down, because I wanted him to be a bigger focal point on my gift bag. So when you go and get him from the store you will get the full digi.
I also used the new Loopy Sentiments V4 file for the, happy title on my tag, I just traced and cut it out using my Silhouette.
I used my Spectrum Noirs to color my image in and then used my new Tim Holtz distress markers for the background. To get the cloudy swoosh effect, I just drew the marker onto one of my clear stamping blocks then used my water brush to pick up the color and brush on.
Other Material's:
Letter stickers: October Afternoon
Tim Holtz: Tea Dye Distress Ink
Cherry Red & Kraft Brown Twine by Timeless Twine
Papers: Carta Bella: Giddy Up
 
To see what the other Odd girlies created head on over to the Some Odd Girl Blog.
 
Also don't forget to hop along with us in the Some Odd Girl, Trick or Treat Blog Hop!!
You can  start the hop by going HERE !!
 
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day
 


5 comments:

  1. yay! this is awesome and another day of the hop... woo hoo! I am so inspired...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cowboy, He's super fun. Perfect for anybody

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you cropped this image and gave him a sky background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you cropped the image and love the adorable tag!! I love the idea of decorating the bag to fit the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a great idea, it's true you never know when you'll need a gift bag, especially around this time. Love how you created the clouds!

    ReplyDelete