Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tiddly Inks: Black Cat Challenge

Hello, this is my first post for the day! It's time for another fun challenge over at the Tiddly Inks challenge blog!
This challenge is all about black cats, seems suiting since Halloween Is this Friday. Hope no one is superstitious!?
For my card, I used the adorable digital stamp, Catgirl.
 
 
I welded a circle around my image then turned it into an offset to leave a little boarder around the rest of my image. I think the big yellow moon looks fab behind her, really makes her pop, don't you think!?
As soon as I seen this image, I stared singing this song( on my card) so I found that what better way then to write it out using letter stickers.
 
Materials used:
Spectrum Noirs
Alphabet Letter stickers
Enamel Dots: MME
Crinkle Ribbon: dyed using my Tim Holtz Distress ink
American Crafts: Glitter Tape
Button: October Afternoon
Solid Black bakers Twine by Timeless Twine
Paper: American Crafts: Halloween 6x6
 
To see the other Tiddly Inkers projects for this challenge, then head on over to the challenge blog, there is so much inspiration to be had!
 
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day/week!!
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Loving the chevron background and the pop of yellow on the image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous card! I love that sentiment you used....and that you used alpha stickers to make it!

    ReplyDelete