Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tiddly Inks: Non- Traditional Halloween Colors Challenge

Happy Tuesday, or should I say happy Tiddly Tuesday :) That's right, it's time for another fun challenge over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog and this one is all about Halloween. Not just any Halloween, it's all about non-traditional, colors that is.
I used the digi Trick or Treat Wryns.
I feel I colored my costumes pretty traditional, but it's my fun, funky background paper that is not.
Paper Used: October Afternoon- Midway Collection- Tilt-A-Whirl
I also added some colorful enamel dots, all from different sets from MME.
 
I colored my digi in using my Spectrum Noirs
 
Witch: CG1,DG1,DG2,IG2,IG4,IG5,FS4,TN2,LV1-LV3,HB1,HB3
Princess: CT3,LY1,BT1,BT3,BT4,PP2,FS4,TN2,TN3,CR4
Cowgirl: TN3,TN5,TN6,TN8,EB3,EB4,GB3,GB6,GB4,CT3,TB4,TB5,TB7,DR2,DR6,OR1-OR3,FL2,FS2,FS4,FS9,CR3
Cat: BG2,BG3
Dog: BT4,BT5,BT7,BT8,DR2,DR6,GB3,CT3,BG1
 
Of course we would love to see your creativity as well, so please link up your creations with us!
Also, be sure to see the other projects by my design team sistas, they never disappoint.
Thanks for stopping bye!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. So bright and fun! Splendid card! I especially love the alpha stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Brianna, love all the bright colors.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete