Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tiddly Inks Release Day!

Happy Tuesday, It's an exciting day over at the Tiddly Inks Shop/Blog! It's release day, Yipee!!
There are 3 new digital stamps being released into the shop today, Ducky Dance Wryn, WinterLight Wishes-Wryn & Christmas Cutie- Emma.
 
I was super excited to used Christmas Cutie-Emma for my release creation.
So pretty in pink!
 
Materials:
Alpha Stickers: October Afternoon
Sequins: Doodlebug Design Inc- Bright Assortment
Lost & Found- Record It!-Enamel Dots
Pattern Papers: Some Odd Girl- Sunshine Sorbet
Sleigh Ride- Paper Pack 1- Crate Paper(digital)
Wink Of Stella Clear
Sewing machine & Silver metallic thread
Solid Cardstock: American Crafts
 
Copics & Spectrum Noirs
Skin: TN1,TN2,FS1,FS7
Outfit: PP2,PP3,BP1,BG3,BG5,BG7
Hair: (EB11)(E07)(E13)(E15)
Gifts & Bag: BT2-BT4,BP3,BP4,BP6,CT1-CT3,CG1-CG2,HB1-HB3,IB1-IB2
EB1,EB2,TN1
 
Head on over to the Tiddly Inks blog to see all the Fabby projects, they are all Amazing, trust me, I have seen them all!!!
After you see all these projects, I'm sure you will want to head straight to the shop, to pick them up for yourselves.
Have a great day and we will see you all back here on Friday, for my Fabby Friday post!
 
 


6 comments:

  1. This is a fab card. I just love the pink! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute in pink Brianna. I love your cut up sentiment at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the bright, pretty colours and the alpha stickers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love bright, non-traditional Christmas colors! :)

    hugs,
    JoAnn:)

    ReplyDelete