Monday, October 27, 2014

Trick or Treat with The ODD GIRLS!

We’d like to welcome you to Some Odd Girl‘s 2nd annual Trick or Treat Halloween Hop!

Thank you so much for joining us!  All of the Odd Girls have concocted a creepy little creation to inspire you today, and you’re invited to visit each blog to see what’s been brewing!   You might have arrived from Judy's blog – if so, you’re on the right track!  If not, you’ll want to CLICK HERE to get things started, because you won’t want to miss a thing!
We’ll be sharing some of these pretties are the Some Odd Girl blog over the next few days, but TODAY, we kick things off!  So you might be wondering what this Trick or Treat stuff is all about, yeah?  Well, in addition to amazing papercrafty goodness you’ll see at each stop, you’ll get tricks along the way, too!  Simple tips and tricks to little secrets we papercrafters have figured out that we want to share with you!  That covers the Tricks.
And then there are TREATS! 

Now it's time to share my spooky cute creation with you all!
I used, Mummy Tobie, Pumpkin KodyIndian Tia, digital Stamps.
Isn't it just fab, how you can merge digi's to create a custom scene. That's my trick/tip for you all. Try and mix and match some digital stamps to create your own little scene. As you can see above I used three different digi's and brought them together to make this sweet little trick or treat family. The possibilities are endless when creating with digital stamps. I used my Silhouette studio designer software to merge these images together, but any editing software will work just fine.

I colored my image in using my Spectrum Noirs & Copic markers.
Papers: October afternoon: Witch Hazel
other elements: enamel dots, wood veneers, glitter tape, letter stickers, wink of stella.

 As you hop, you’ll come across some Treats, located at random Odd Girls‘ blogs.  We have some clear stamps, some Odds & Ends, some digi stamps and lots and lots of inspiration for you!  AND, as if that wasn’t exciting already, we have a discount code for you! 
Be sure to leave a comment at each stop, and if YOU have any tricks you’d like to share, we’d love to hear them!  There might just be a prize in it for one commenter who leaves us a trick!  Okay.  So have you got all that?  Are you ready?  Well allllll righty!  LET’S HOP!   Here’s your hop order:
Brianna<< You are HERE
Melissa <<<NEXT
And there you have it!  We will hop now through October 31st at midnight Eastern, and our winners will be announced back here on the Some Odd Girl blog on Monday, November 3rd.  Happy Haunting – I mean HOPPING!  :)  Your next stop is Melissa's blog
And a very Happy Halloween from all of us at Some Odd Girl!
 

27 comments:

  1. WOW your card came out great. I love that you combined all those images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful and so cool... perfect... I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, love how you combined to create a little Halloween scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I've never tried merging images! What a great "trick"! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is officially AWESOME! I love you Trick, I knew what you had done as soon as I saw the card but it's just not something that I have seen or though of. Thanks a ton!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh oh oh, Brianna. This is just gorgeous! I lurv, lurv, lurv how cute it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love... that you combine all this cute images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful
    and cute your
    card is!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic! Love how you merged the images! Wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! That scene is amazing - your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome job merging!! Terrific card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. marylouh

    The kids look darling. I'm lucky to get the digi's printed, I double i'll be trying to merge stamps anytime soon. Love seeing that it can be done.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you merged the images!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the way you put the images together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you've merged several images.....I'm gonna have to try that!! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the little trio, great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great example of the benefits of digital stamps. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love everything about your card. The images, DP, wooden embelishments, little letters. Everything.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love how you combined the stamps to make a family scene. Wonderful idea. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the images you combined. The background and embellishments go great

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great idea to combine some digis in a card! That's so inspiring me.. Thank you

    ReplyDelete