Saturday, October 18, 2014

YNS: Clear Release: Sneak Peek

Hello Everyone! We a super fun release coming your way from Your Next Stamp. However, the release day is not quite here, today is just a teaser, a sneak peek. I am going to share my sneaky peek creation now and then will give you details on bloghop afterwards.
This sweet stamp set is called Seasonal Sweeties, not yet available for purchase, soon though :)
 
The (Blog Hop/New website launch) will take place on October 19th, 12 Midnight(EST). To see the other sneak peeks using the new releases, head on over the YNS blog.
I have seen them and trust me, you wont be disappointed!!
Be sure to stop back tomorrow and Hop with us there will be goodies up for grabs.
Thanks for stopping by!
 


1 comment:

  1. I love this image, and you've colored it up so bright and fun! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete