Friday, October 24, 2014

You make me happy when skys are grey: Tiddly Inks Fabby Friday

TGIF, who else has been waiting for this day since Monday, lol!? So happy the weekend is shortly upon us. I plan on spending some fun mommy, son time this weekend. We have to go costume shopping and then most likely going to see a movie afterwards.
My little peanut just makes me so happy and so does my, Tiddly Inks Fabby Friday card.
 
Digital Stamp: Ducky Dance-Wryn
 
She is just so adorable with her little ducky friends by her side.
I colored my image using both Spectrum Noirs and Copics.
Ducks: LY1-LY3, CT3,OR1,OR3
Wryn's clothing: TB4,TB5,RV00,RV02,RV10,CT3,LY1,BG4,BG6,BG8
Skin tones: FS2,FS4,FS9,CR3
Hair: E15,E19,E25,E39
Umbrella: BG4,BG6,BG8
 
Pattern Papers: Pebbles: Garden Party
Flowers: American Crafts
Wooden Embellishment: Studio Calico
Glossy Accents: For raindrops and rain boots
Tim Holtz: Tumbled Glass, distress ink, for background
Alpha Letters: October Afternoon, Freckled Fawn, Adorn It
 
To see what the other girls made for there Fabby Friday creations, then head on over to the Tiddly Inks Blog :D P.S. you will see some new digi's being put to use!!
 
Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Super cute Brianna. I love the stitches and your layout.

    ReplyDelete