Saturday, November 8, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Challenge #255 : Clean and Simple

Hi everyone! Welcome to another challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! This week's hostess is Krafty Girl Tracy! We want to see your Clean & Simple creations ! We always en...joy your creations so be sure to submit them so you can WIN a $10 gift card to the Shop!! Show us your stuff!!
For my creation, I used the, You're So Cool Stamp Set.
This is about as clean and simple as I can get, lol! this was a definite challenge for me but I think it turned out great. I kept with the traditional Christmas color theme of red, white & green.
 
I used my Spectrum noirs to color in my image.
Axe: TN3,TN4,TN8, BG1,BG2,BG4
Clothing: DG2,DG3,DG4,DR2,DR4,DR6,DR7,BG4,BG6,BG8
Skin Tones: FS2,FS4,FS9,CR3
Hair: TN4,TN8
 
Papers: AC cardstock
other materials:
Vellum
Glitter
Enamel Dots
 
To see what some of the other Kraftin' Ladies created then make your way over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog!
 
Also, don't forget about the big FRUGAL FRIDAY Sale!!
This weekend only!!
To see all the deets please head HERE
 
Thanks for stopping by, see you all again very soon.

3 comments: