Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Wonderful Wednesday Challenge: ANYTHING Goes!!

Welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday challenge!! We hope you can play along!! As always....it's ANYTHING GOES!! Break out your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and get krafty!!
We want EVERYONE to be able to play along so your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until December 2nd at midnight! At the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all the submissions for the whole month and will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop!!! What do you think.....wanna WIN?? Let's see your krafty stuff!!
I have decided to stray away from the Holiday cards for a little while and use my "Dream Big" stamp set. This set has so many adorable images in it, as soon as I seen this one I knew what I wanted to do. 



Papers used on slider card are all by American Crafts
I colored my stamped image in using my Spectrum Noirs and then doing the clouds by using my Pebbles chalk and a cloud stencil.
I added some ribbon and a button(octoberafternoon), to make it easier to pull up on. 
The inside seemed a little bare, so I spruced it up by added some MME enamel dots, sporadically. 
This was a super fun card to make and I love how easily it can be displayed, I plan on trying out a couple more ideas using this card design. 

We hope you will decide to come and play along in the challenge with us, we always love seeing your creations and your ideas come to life!
Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment