Friday, December 5, 2014

I only have eyes for ewe~ Tiddly Inks~ Fabby Friday/New Release

Hello again, happy Friday! This is my second post for the day, woot woot :) I am here to share my Tiddly Inks Fabby Friday creation, its just also happens to be one of the new release digi images as well.
Only have eyes for ewe, digital stamp. This is one of seven new images being released today, and they all are about sheep <3
I decided not to go ahead and color my sheep, instead I pulled out my liquid applique, it just makes the perfect fleece look, doesn't it!?
I chalked the background with some pebbles chalk and then just did some quick grass using two different Spectrum Noir markers.
I finished my card off by adding some, flowers, enamel dots and a wooden veneer.
I was bummed that I only had time to create one card using these new digi's but I plan on whipping up a set of them in the future. They are so fun and easy to work with and there is one for almost any occasion.
Thank you all for stopping by, hope you enjoyed!
 


1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh.....the liquid applique looks way cool! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete