Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Whimsie Doodles 1st Design Team Post!

Hello Friends, Happy Tuesday! It's been awhile since I posted anything, it's been super busy around my household, with the holidays and illnesses. I am ready for this year to be over and a new one to begin.
 
I am super excited for today, because it's my first official post as a Doodlelicious Diva for the Whimsie Doodle Design team. Since this is my first post and I did a whole introduction over at the Whimsie Doodle Blog, I would love for you to all head over there and show your support. I will start posting my creations here as well, starting in January. This 1st post is just special and I want you to get familiar with the company and check out all the cuteness :)
Thank you all for your support and I hope you will swing by and say Hello!!


No comments:

Post a Comment