Monday, March 9, 2015

SugarPea Designs~ Sweet Peek's Day One

Hello Happy Monday! This is an extra exciting Monday for me because it's my first official post as a SugarPea Design team member. What better way to start it off with a week full of Sweet Peek's!?
Let's get started.....
 
There are so many fun little images and sentiments with this set, it was very hard to just choose a couple. I decided the Vespa scooter was the route to go because I have always wanted one and although I will never probably have one, I can at least color one.
What better way to showcase it then to turn it into a polaroid picture. It seems that polaroid's are all the rage lately. This die set is one I can see myself using quite often. I think this set would make some really great shaker cards!
 
Remember our entire March Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, March 13th at 6:00 PM EST!

We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Wanderlust stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our March Product Release will be announced on Sunday, March 15th.


32 comments:

  1. This little scooter is just the cutest, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much! LOVE this card! So talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellows! It's such a bright and cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and happy card...love the sequined sun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scooter is what first caught my attention - your card is so sunny and fun!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute with the yellow scooter and I like the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brianna, your card makes me think of Tuscany!! Love the sequins on the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh love the the background for your scooter and the sequin sun is so FABULOUS and the great design and colors. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun is that?!! LOVE the sequined sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is so fabulous Brianna and your sequins steal the show girly. Welcome to SPD DT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an adorable card! I love your happy color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to the design team! Look forward to seeing your cards. Such a cute card to start out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable!! Love that scooter in yellow and the circles along the side are a really fun addition.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the retro look to this card. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, I like the gray and yellow combo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow your new goodies are fabulous and I love your sequinned sun too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just look at that sequin sun and that shiny yellow scooter! It is such a happy card! I love it! XX

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think my comment got lost. Hope this isn't a duplicate
    I love the sequins in the middle of the sun
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your adorable card! That scooter is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yellow is the perfect color for a real Vespa so why not one on a card. Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun card! Love how you used the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That scooter is adorable! Love the sun too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so adorable and love how you used the half circles on the side of the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The sequins on the sun is a super idea! The yellow makes the card so cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  25. awesome card, your sequin sun is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this card! So bright & cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  27. The sequin sun grabbed my eye right off the bat - I love how you used yellow and gray together. That is one color combination that always pops! Love the Vespa spotlighted in the polaroid diecut. Congratulations on your first post as designer for SugarPea Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So sweet the ride! You have given me a chance to rethink yellow. I love your work

    ReplyDelete