Thursday, May 28, 2015

YNS- Fun Friday

Hello Everyone TGIF :) I am so excited for it to be Friday, I have a super fun Saturday planned for little boy and myself. We are going to go on a little car trip to go to Americas biggest craft store, Crafts Direct. It's only about an hour away from me and I have been saving up some money to do a craft shopping spree. We also will of course do lunch and hit up a couple toy stores.
I am also excited it's Friday because that means we have another Fun Friday challenge taking place over at the YNS Blog.
I used today's color inspiration for my card....
YNS Products Used:
 
 
 
 
 
Image Colored using Spectrum Noirs and Background Spectrum Aquas
Bunny: EB1,EB2,CR3,BG5
Umbrella: BG5-BG7, LV1,PL1-PL2,HB1,LV2
Duck: BG5,LY1,LY3,CR3
Water: BG2,BG1
Background: Aquamarine
 
I decided to use the Large Ink Splatter stamp set, for background to make it look like splashed water. I stamped using VersaMark Dazzle Frost ink and then sprinkled with clear embossing powder and heat set to give the effect of water.
 
I hope you all enjoy, be sure to head on over to the YNS blog to check out the other gals creations!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 


1 comment: