Thursday, January 7, 2016

SugarPea Designs- Love You Tons

Happy Thursday everyone. Sorry it's been so long since my last post, December is a very busy month for my hence why I hadn't posted much. Working at UPS, you can only imagine we stay pretty busy this time a year. Family life has kept me busy as well. My brother and his family came home for Christmas this year, first time in 13 years since my brother has been home for a Christmas. When I wasn't working, I was spending as much time as possible with them. They have now gone back home to sunny Tampa, so now life has slowed down a little and I can start crafting again.
 
Lets start January out with a creation I made for my SugarPea Designs...
Stamps Tons Of Fun
 
Since every other month has been flying by us, I figured I would get a head start on my Valentines day cards. This little Elle is just perfect and goes so sweetly with my pattern papers from Doodlebug Designs.
 To see what some of the other design team gals created, head on over to the SugarPea Designs Blog.
 
Be sure to stop back on Monday, as we start to share January's release sweet peaks with you all.
Have a great day!!
 


1 comment: