Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Good Luck Anya- The Greeting Farm- Guest Designer

Hello, Happy Tuesday! I have been having such a blast, Guest Designing for The Greeting Farm stamp co. this month. I have my second project to share with you all today.
I used digital stamp, Good Luck Anya, as the focal point for today's creation. 

Just because St. Patrick's day is over doesn't mean that this image can't be used. Everyone knows that St. Patrick's day is full of green and rainbows so I decided to still use that as the theme of my card, but switch it up when it came time to stamp the sentiment. 
My image was colored using Spectrum Noir & Copic Markers and the Background was created using Spectrum Aquas. I used the smooshing method to blend all my background colors together. 
I finished off by framing Anya with some silver glitter tape and adding some silver star sequins. 

I hope you have all enjoyed my second project... I can't believe I only have one more project to go and my month will be up :( 
I will be back on the 29th for my third and final creation as guest designer. 
Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment