Thursday, March 17, 2016

SugarPea Designs- Egg-a-licious Easter Card

Happy Thursday and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I cannot believe how quickly this week has flown by, not just the week but the entire month. It seems impossible that Easter is just a little over a week away. I decided since the Easter holiday is quickly approaching, what better way to celebrate than to make an Easter card. 


I mixed and matched a bunch of different stamps and dies to create this card. I got the idea for this card after watching, "Willy Wonka" the other night. If a goose can lay a golden egg then I figured Easter eggs wouldn't be that unusual. 

Patter Paper: Echo Park-Sunny Days Ahead
Solid Cardstock- PTI
Twine- American Crafts
Pebble Chalk(sky)

Hope you all enjoy my whimsical take on today's card. To see creations by some of the other design team gals, head on over to the SugarPea Design Blog. Thank you all for stopping by, I will be back tomorrow with yet another crafty creation. 



2 comments:

  1. I had to stop in and see this up close! Adorable and what a fantastic way to use the Geese A Laying stamp!!

    ReplyDelete