Thursday, June 30, 2016

SugarPea Designs- Have a Sweet Birthday

Happy Thursday everyone! It's posting day for me over at the SugarPea Design Blog. I hope for all of you that have received your goodies from last weeks release, are having a blast with them. I decided to mix and match some sets for today's creation...



I just love how versatile all the different sets are from this release and how well they all mix and match together. Don't even get me started on the new paper pad... so many amazing patterns to choice from and the make such the perfect card bases. 
I used the, Whatever The Weather stamp set to stamp the cute little face on my yummy cotton candy. 
I added a couple rhinestones to the garland/banner on my card to make it pop more.

To see what some of the other design team gals came up with, head on over to the SPD blog. 
Thank you all for stopping by...
have a great weekend and a fun and safe 4th of July!!


No comments:

Post a Comment