Thursday, September 29, 2016

SugarPea Designs- DT Feature

Hello Everybody, happy Thursday. It's time for another DT feature over at the SugarPea Design Blog for me. I put together yet another fun scene card to share with you all. 
 There was one stamp set from the August release that I've yet had a chance to play with, so today I'm showing you what I came up with.
 I used two different SugarPea stamp sets, Barn to be Wild & the August sweet incentive stamp set, Best of Cluck
Colored using Copic Markers
Cow: C1,C3,R00,R20,R30
Pig: R00,R20,R22,R30
Sheep: N1,T3,T5,E30,E50,R20
Chicks: Y21,Y32,Y35,YR04
Chickens: YR04,R24,R59,E04,E11,E13,E21,E30,E33,E50,E55
Goat:E50,E53,E33
Barn,Silo,Bushes: R05,R24,R46,R59,T3,T5,T7,E11,E13,E15,E25,E27,Y15,YR24,N1,C3,C5,C7,W1,W3,G21,YG63,YG67
Sky: B00,B12,C1,N1
Grass: YG11,YG13,YG17,G21

This was my 1st time stamping with the Barn to be Wild stamp set and I just adore all these adorable farm critters. 
The clouds were created just by doing free hand with my markers. 

Barn-To-Be-Wild---SugarPea-Designs

There is no limit to these stamp sets just stamp and have fun! 
Thank you all for stopping by and taking a peek at my project

5 comments:

  1. Brianna this is such a fun and bright birthday card. Love the scene and the oblong shape. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Brianna, this is wonderful! I have loved this set since I first saw it. I adore a scenic card and this is cuteness overload for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is beyond CUTENESS!!!
    I love the adorable scene.
    My favorite is the nuts about you from Neat and Tangle

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy barnyard! I was here for the Caring Hearts post and just happened to see this. I'm amazed at your talent!! I'm a new follower and btw, I love MN, I was born near the Twin Cities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your use of pattern paper. Those critters are adorable !

    ReplyDelete