Thursday, January 26, 2017

My Favorite Things- Guest Designer- Day 2

Hello Everybody, Happy Thursday! I'm so excited to be back for day two of my guest spot for My Favorite Things. I have two new creations to share with you today, so let's get started.

You've Got Mail


I think my favorite thing about stamp sets like this is how it allows you to be able to create your own scene. I love being able to get my Copic Markers out and just go to town on coloring. I love making my own backgrounds for images so I thought this sweet little gal needed a blue sky backdrop. Once my sky was completed, I adding in some grass using different shades of green. I used the Coordinating You've Got Mail Die-namics to cut out my image. I then colored and adhered to my card-base.

Products used: 

I'd Crumble Without You


I wanted to stay CAS with this card... Well my version of CAS anyways. I started by masking off my card-base and doing some ink blending using Summer Splash & LimeLight Premium Die inks. I colored my image using Copic Markers and adhered to card base using 3D foam tape. I heat embossed my sentiment using white embossing powder  and finished card off by adding some enamel dots. 


Products Used: 
Summer Splash & LimeLight Premium Die Ink

I hope you all enjoyed today's cards. Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see my final guest post for MFT Stamps.. trust me you wont want to miss out on the cuteness, it's a HOOT ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment